spay neuter clinic careers
join our team
Spay Neuter Clinic of the Carolinas is hiring! Take a look at our available positions below.
Spay Neuter Clinic of the Carolinas
We would love for you to join our team
Welcome to the Spay Neuter Clinic of the Carolinas! We are a low-cost spay-neuter, wellness, and minor illness facility located in the Arboretum Office Park in Charlotte, North Carolina, 28277. We serve the beautiful pets of North Carolina, and we thank you for being interested in becoming a part of the family. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Spay Neuter Clinic Of The Carolinas in Charlotte, NC, is looking for one veterinary assistant to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and reliable. Full-time employees are offered large benefit packages, PTO, employee assistance programs, and the potential for quarterly bonuses. Monday through Friday! No weekends! No nights!
- Administer necessary medication
- Prepare animals for surgery as directed
- Assist in managing or restraining patients as needed
- Maintain a safe and sterile work environment
- Experience working as a veterinary assistant
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Familiarity with equipment and procedure
- Ability to multi-task effectively
Please email your resume, along with a cover letter explaining to us why you are right for this position. We are looking forward to reading your application.
Spay Neuter Clinic Of The Carolinas in Charlotte, NC, is looking for one veterinary receptionist to join our 20+ person strong team. We are located at 8045 Providence Rd #450. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and reliable.
- F/T Veterinary Receptionist needed for a growing, busy practice in the South Charlotte area. This position requires applicants to be detailed oriented and have the ability to work independently. Being able to multitask is even a more crucial part of the job. The applicant must have a friendly personality, a smiling face, and good phone and email etiquette. Having previous experience with Avimark Veterinary Software or employment in a veterinary practice is a plus. Pay is negotiated based on experience. Must complete a background check.
- Minimum of 1 year in a Veterinary Hospital.
Please email us a resume, along with a cover letter explaining to us why you are right for this position. We are looking forward to hearing from you.