Pet Care Services and Prices
Our services and prices are set so that you can get quality care for your pets at an affordable price. All services and prices are subject to change at any time.
Spaying and Neutering for Cats and Dogs
Surgical Procedures Canine
- Canine Spay: 2-20 Pounds: $100.00
- Canine Spay: 21-50 Pounds: $125.00
- Canine Spay: 51-75 Pounds: $140.00
- Canine Spay: Over 76 Pounds: $150.00
- Pregnancy or Heat Cycle: Additional: $20.00
- Canine Neuter: 2-49 Pounds: $75.00
- Canine Neuter: 50-80 Pounds: $90.00
- Canine Neuter: 81-100 Pounds: $105.00
- Canine Neuter: 101 and up: $120.00
- Cryptorchid: $150.00 up to $295.00
Surgical Procedures Feline
- Feline Spay: $85.00
- Pregnancy or Heat Cycle: Additional: $15.00
- Feline Neuter: $55.00
- Cryptorchid: $150.00
Surgical Procedures Canine and Feline
- Dental cleanings and extractions: Estimate given during dental consultation
- Umbilical Hernia Repairs: $40.00
- Dewclaw Removal: Unattached/Attached: Rear Only: $55.00 -$110.00
- Removal of Deciduous Teeth: Under 1 year of age: Per Tooth: $40.00
- Microchip: $40.00 (Includes lifetime registration)
Late Pick-up Fee: $.60 per minute after 5:00pm
Other Pet Services
- Nail Trim: $11-31
- Ear Pluck: $10.00-40
- Anal Gland Expression: $18.00-$55.00
- Sanitary Clips: $12.00
- Heartworm Treatment: Price depending of weight of dog
Pet Vaccines & Annual Shots
- DH2PP (Distemper Canine): $22.40 Required for all surgery appointments. Please bring proof (computer printout from a Veterinarian) of a current DH2PP vaccine or one WILL BE REQUIRED at the time of your pet’s surgery appointment.
- DH2LPP (Distemper with Lepto): $28.31
- 1 Year Rabies: $20.89 All pets are required to have a current rabies vaccine to be seen at our clinic for any services. Please bring proof (rabies certificate or computer printout) of a current rabies vaccine or one WILL BE REQUIRED at the time of your pet’s appointment with us.
- 3 Year Rabies: $26.24 (Must have proof of a previous 1 year rabies vaccine)
- Feline PureVax Rabies: $30.00
- FVRCP (Feline Distemper): $21.68
- Bordetella (Canine Kennel Cough): $23.90
- FELV (Feline Leukemia) With a negative test: $28.59
- Lyme: $40.67
- Leptospirosis: $26.31
- Canine Influenza: $40.40
*There will either be a physical exam fee, well office visit fee, or sick office visit fee associated with all appointments
- Feline Leukemia, Aids and Heartworm test: $30.99
- Canine Heartworm test: $26.19
- Canine 4DX Heartworm/Lyme/Ehrlichia/Anaplasma Test: $49.40
- Fecal: $23.00
- Deworming: $10.00 – $45.00
- Annual blood or illness testing: Price varies depending on test
- X-ray: Price depends on number of views
- Elizabethan Collars: $12.00 – $20.00
- Post Operative Pain Medication: $11.00 – $30.00
- Physical Exam/Well Office Visit: $35.00 (New, Yearly)
- Well Office Visit: $25.00 (Booster vaccines)
- Sick or Injured Office Visit: $45.00 to $60.00 (Based on length of appointment)
- Work-in Fee: $45.00 (In addition to one of the above exam fees)
Parasite Prevention for Cats and Dogs
Heartworm Prevention for Dogs
You must have elected to have a heartworm test performed at our facility and the test must be negative in order to obtain heart prevention from our clinic.
Please test your pets for heartworms, and lets get started on prevention!
- Canine: Price depending on product
Heartworm Prevention for Cats
Limited heartworm prevention is available for cats. A heartworm test is not required prior to purchasing feline heartworm prevention.
- Price depending on product
*If our doctor deems your pet to be infested with fleas at the time of his or her surgery, we reserve the right to apply a one time only topical flea prevention on your pet in order to perform the surgical procedure. You will be required to pay for a single dose of flea prevention when you arrive to pick up your pet.
- Price depending on product
** We have Trifexis available for both flea and heartworm prevention all in one!
If you miss your pet’s appointment or reschedule with less than 48 hours notice there will be a fee of $10.00 (per pet) applied to your account. All prices are subject to change.